A new generation of Spektrum™ AS3X®(Artificial Stabilization – 3-aXis) receivers is about to make it easier than ever for fixed wing pilots to transform their flying experience with this amazing technology. Like their predecessors, they combine AS3X technology with a DSMX® receiver in a single unit. What sets them apart is programming software that makes setup and adjustment of their AS3X settings much easier.
The software’s easy-to-understand, graphical user interface will allow pilots to:
- Select which AS3X mode to fly with: Off, Conventional Rate and Heading Hold
- Activate flaperon/dual aileron, delta/elevon, V-tail or dual elevator mixing
- Take advantage of servo setup options like balancing, travel adjust, absolute limits, reversing and more
- Map output and gain settings for individual channels
- Programming made easy via PC or iOS/Android mobile devices
- Uses AS3X Programming Cable-SPMA3065 or Audio-Interface AS3X Receiver Programming Cable-SPMA3081 along with the 1" JST Ultra Lightweight Adapter-SPMAJST1UL (sold separately)
- 180- to 300-sized aircraft such as lightweight 3D foamies and indoor slow flyers using up to 6 channels (Not for use in aircraft with full carbon fiber fuselages)
- AS3X technology- 3 axis stabilization
- 3 Gyro modes- allows customization of the gyro performance and feel of the aircraft
- Programmable from mobile devices (iOS and Android) as well as PC's--easy setup at home or at the field
- Compact design
- JST-ZHR connector
- AR6335 AS3X Nanolite receiver
- # of Channels:
- 1.12 in (28.6mm)
- 0.72 in (18.4mm)
- 0.28 in (7.1mm)
- 0.07 oz (2.0 g)
- Voltage Range:
- Antenna Length:
Parts & Accessories
In order to activate AS3X technology in a Spektrum AS3X receiver (AR636, AR6335, AR7350 & AR9359), you must program the receiver using the AS3X mobile programming application. Until AS3X is activated, the receiver will operate as a standard DSMX aircraft receiver and will not provide electronic stabilization enhancements. For more information on programming a Spektrum AS3X receiver (AR636, AR6335, AR7350 & AR9359), please visit www.SpektrumRC.com/AS3X
|Product Bulletin: Spektrum AS3X iOS Application
September 29 , 2015
Product: Spektrum AS3X iOS 9 (9.1 Beta) mobile app for the following Receivers:
This will also affect the receivers labeled AR636A and AR6335A that are included with aircraft and are capable of being programmed. Please see your original owner's manual to confirm.
Notice: With the recent release of iOS 9 (9.1 Beta) users have reported no communication to the SPMAR636(A) or SPMAR6335(A) AS3X receivers using the AS3X mobile application. Our testing has confirmed this issue and Spektrum engineering is working to resolve the bug.
|We apologize for this inconvenience. Horizon disclaims all liability and warranties for any consumer failing to act upon this product bulletin.|
©2015 Horizon Hobby, LLC.
The Spektrum trademark is used with permission of Bachmann Industries, Inc..
For programming the AR6335 6 Channel AS3X Nanolite Receiver using the AS3X PC or Mobile programing application you will need the 1" JST Ultra Lightweight Adapter (SPMAJST1UL) in addition to the AS3X Programming Cable (SPMA3065) or Audio Interface AS3X Programming Cable-SPMA3081 (sold separately).