Combining Spektrum’s industry-leading 2.4GHz DSM® technology with valuable telemetry features, the DX3S represents the most advanced sport-level DSM radio ever developed. RTR drivers and sport racers can add the safety of telemetry and monitor vital vehicle stats right from their transmitter, without any additional equipment. Keep your engine operating in the optimum temperature range, keep an eye on your battery voltage and check out just how fast your vehicle is running, all right from the large LCD readout of the DX3S. The DX3S is now compatible with the MR3000 and DSM2 surface receivers too.
Always purchase products from a Horizon Hobby, Inc. authorized dealer to ensure authentic high-quality Spektrum product. Horizon Hobby, Inc. disclaims all support and warranty with regards, but not limited to, compatibility and performance of counterfeit products or products claiming compatibility with DSM2 or Spektrum.
Attention: Horizon Hobby has confirmed that all Spektrum Products being sold by KoKo Technology are counterfeit. We consider it a danger to use these products, waive all liability and will not support any warranty or service in regards to them.
* Telemetry features require telemetry compatible receiver and telemetry sensors (sold separately). The typical telemetry range is 100–200 feet and will vary depending on the operating environment.
- Integrated telemetry with graphically depicted gauges on transmitter (requires DSM telemetry compatible surface receiver)*
- 10-model memory
- Monitor your engine or motor’s operating temperature in either Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Never let a low battery stop you in your tracks – the DX3S and integrated telemetry let you watch over your receiver pack’s voltage to keep you in the running
- Keep tabs on your engine’s operating range-safe high-rev operation
- Rolling selector user interface for fast, easy programming and setup
- Compatible with DSM, DSM2™ and Marine surface receivers
- 10-character model naming
- 3 grip sizes (small, medium, large)
- Adjustable Frame Rate: 11 or 16.5ms
- Expert and standard modes
- Digital trims
- Throttle Punch
- Steering dual rate
- Travel adjust
- Sub trims
- Servo reverse
- 3-timer functions
- Aux/Steering channel mixing
- Telemetry alerts
- Buzzer adjustments - high, low & off
- Screen contrast
- Transmitter battery alert
- Right-hand configuration (only)
- # of Channels:
- Not included
- Not included
- Model Memory:
- Transmitter (Tx) Battery Type:
- 4 AA Alkaline (included)
Parts & Accessories
Technical NotesTelemetry Range:
The typical telemetry range is 100–200 feet and will vary depending on the operating environment.
Telemetry requires a DSM telemetry-compatible receiver (SPM1205, SPMSR3300T). Telemetry is not available on the MR3000 or DSM2 receivers.
The replacement antenna for the DX3S is not available seperatly. Please contact Horizon Hobby Service for replacement options.