Powered by an incredibly reliable and potent Zenoah® G26 engine with clutch and water pump system, the 1/8-scale Miss LLumar offers you a high-power hydro experience.
Handcrafted in fiberglass-composite and fully detailed, it faithfully recreates the look and feel of the full-size race boat. Additionally, the Miss LLumar comes pre-assembled and ready to run, making the jump into large-scale boating as easy as filling the tank and firing the engine. Stainless steel running hardware offers precise control at high speeds, and the tuned exhaust extracts every ounce of power from the engine. A JR® XR3i radio system is also installed for precise control and adjustment.
- Completely assembled and ready for the water
- Powerful Zenoah® G26 engine and water-cooled tuned exhaust system
- Centrifugal clutch and water pump
- Stainless steel running hardware
- Factory-painted fiberglass composite hull
- JR XR3i radio system
- 1/8 scale replica of one the unlimited hydro series strongest competitors
- 45.25 in (1131.3mm)
- 23.75 in (593.8mm)
- Engine Size:
- Zenoah® G26M Marine installed
- JR® XR3i FM installed
Parts & Accessories
Technical NotesFlex Shaft Care:
Check the flex shaft after every run by rotating the propeller by hand (with the engine not running).
If you feel any binding, lubricate the flex shaft. The flex shaft should be cleaned by
wiping with a rag and denatured alcohol then lubricated after 3-4 hours of operation and
after sitting dormant for several weeks.
If you are running in saltwater you should clean and lubricate your flex shaft after every session.
Please refer to your owners manual for flex shaft removal.