Father's Day Sale is On - Shop Now >
Smart Powerstage Surface Bundle: 3300mAh 7-Cell NiMH Battery / S100 Charger
(1) S100 1x100W USB-C Smart Charger (SPMXC2090)
(1) 8.4V 3300mAh 7-Cell Smart NiMH Hump Battery: IC3 (SPMX33007C3H)
Advanced, user-friendly Smart charging technology that fits into any hobby budget
Meter display shows available wattage on startup, making it easy to know how much power your USB power supply can deliver
Delivers up to 100W of charging power with appropriately rated power supply and USB-C cable
Auto Charge recognizes Smart battery charging parameters and begins safe, accurate charging automatically when connected
Integrated microchip stores unique parameters for the battery
- Advanced, user-friendly Smart charging technology that fits into any hobby budget
- Meter display shows available wattage on startup, making it easy to know how much power your USB power supply can deliver
- Delivers up to 100W of charging power with appropriately rated power supply and USB-C cable
- Auto Charge recognizes Smart battery charging parameters and begins safe, accurate charging automatically when connected
- Charges virtually any RC LiPo battery (use Smart batteries to benefit from all charger features)
- Includes an efficient, low-noise cooling fan
- Sleek, sturdy case fits nicely on a workbench and in pit or field bags
- Integrated microchip stores unique parameters for the battery
- Automatic charging ensures safe and accurate charge parameters
- Internal Battery Temperature Monitor helps guarantee safe Charging and Discharging
- Save time and hassle while improving battery life.
- No soldering required, equipped with IC3 Connectors that are compatible EC3.
The Spektrum™ Smart Powerstage™ Bundle is a one-box solution for vehicles requiring top performance, offering the total package with the ease of use of Smart Technology, less hassle, and maximum fun. Spektrum Smart technology Powerstage bundles bring the latest Smart technology in one package for first-time drivers and enthusiasts. With the Smart Powerstage bundles, users get the most advanced and easiest-to-use battery and charging technology.
Spektrum™ S100 1x100W USB-C Smart Charger
With its up to 100W power, new user interface, and ability to fast charge Smart batteries on the IC3® or IC5® integrated output port, the S100 charger offers a versatile and hassle-free charging experience. You can charge virtually any RC battery with the S100 charger. Use it together with the included 8.4V 3300mAh NiMH Smart battery, and you'll be amazed by its incredible functionality and performance.
The S100 Smart USB-C Charger makes battery charging the easiest it has ever been. Its Auto Charge feature recognizes your Smart battery's parameters, such as chemistry type and charge rate, and automatically begins safe, correct charging when the charge lead is connected. Balancing Smart batteries is just as simple. The S100 charger will balance your Smart G2 packs through the same single IC connection used for charging. No separate, confusing balance leads are required. Powered by an included USB-C cable, the S100 is a convenient charging solution for those new to RC. All you need is a common USB-C power adapter, and you're ready to go.
Spektrum™ 8.4V 3300mAh 7-Cell Smart NiMH Hump Battery: IC3
You'll never have to set charge preferences for a Spektrum Smart battery until you want to. When the 8.4V 3300mAH NiMH Smart battery is connected to the S100 Spektrum Smart charger, unique parameters and health of that Smart battery upload from the Smart memory microchip integrated into the battery. The 3300mAh Smart NiMH battery is factory assembled with the next-generation IC3 output connector conveniently compatible with older devices equipped with robust EC3™ and connectors. You can use Smart Batteries with older systems, but only when connected to a Spektrum Smart device will all the benefits of Smart technology become obvious. Spektrum Smart NiMH batteries also maintain an error log including the number of over-heat, over-discharge and over-charge incidents which can be helpful data in assuring that the battery you've chosen is right for the application.