- 6-channel DSMR / DSM2 receiver
- Full-range telemetry capabilities with Spektrum Firma Smart ESC
- Great for models that will benefit from AVC Technology that need additional channels for lights, shift servos and other accessories
- Steering priority puts the driver in complete control
- Fully adjustable-set the precise amount of AVC stability you want or turn off if desired
- Uniquely designed AVC technology for Stunts driving and Bashing
- Extra-long antenna suited for low to the ground vehicles and marine applications
- Water-resistant "Realkote" coating protects electronics from dust, debris and moisture
- Voltage sensor data port, voltage sensor included
- Works with any RC car, truck or marine models
- Compatible with all DSMR and DSM2 Surface transmitters
Extra-Long Antenna for Marine and Low to the Ground Applications
Featuring an extended 9 inch (228 mm) antenna, giving drivers ample amount of wire to get the antenna up and away from the surface and the electronics. This is perfect for retaining connection to your low to the ground speed and stunt bashers and for your marine and boat applications, even when pushing the limits of your driving range.
Uniquely Tuned AVC for Stunt Driving and Bashers
Exclusive to the SR6110AT is a specifically tuned AVC Stability algorithm to produce the best driving experience for your Speed Run, Stunt and Basher vehicles. The SR6110AT will better help drivers manage drifts and slides as well as creating a more predictable transition between reverse and forward throttle when performing reversing maneuvers.
Please note if used in Marine and Boat applications, it is recommended to disable AVC, see manual for instructions
The SPMSR6110AT receiver throttle port includes Smart Throttle. This port will automatically detect when a Smart throttle electronic speed control is plugged in and the throttle port will begin to operate in Smart throttle mode. When combined with Spektrum Smart LiPo batteries with IC series connectors can pass along battery data from compatible Spektrum Smart batteries. The SPMSR6110AT also features two integrated telemetry ports that are compatible with telemetry capable DSMR transmitters. If a standard ESC or servo is plugged into the throttle port on the SPMSR6110AT receiver, the throttle port will operate normally like any conventional receiver.
With the SPMSR6110AT driver's get stability control for ANY vehicle in their collection! You can have the stability control of AVC™ (Active Vehicle Control) technology in any vehicle just by adding the SPMSR6110AT receiver and binding it to an AVC compatible transmitter. AVC technology creates a more enjoyable driving experience by managing the vehicle's driving characteristics and attitude. This translates into more control for you and a more manageable vehicle in all driving environments.
AVC Auto Calibration
With the latest technology and hardware, there is no longer any need to manually calibrate the steering and throttle endpoints on your AVC receivers. These settings are now communicated from the transmitter’s settings to the receiver, streamlining calibration and getting you started quickly. Spektrum AVC automatically initializes and calibrates the 3-axis gyro system during start-up. All you need to do is power on, place the vehicle flat and on its wheels, wait a few seconds and GO!
Please note - Transmitter firmware 2.03 and Receiver firmware 2.40.11 or higher is required.